If your girls are anything like mine, they LOVE accessories such as headbands! I was tired of having all of their headbands shoved into a drawer, so I searched Pinterest and Etsy for some ideas and decided to make myself a headband holder.
I will show YOU how to make it step by step! Here’s a list of the items that you’ll need…
- A Roll of Paper Towel (with paper towel still on it) or a Larger Sized Tube
- Foam (only if you’re using a larger sized tube instead of paper towel)
- Pillow Case or Fabric
- Wood Pedestal (About $3.00 in the wood section of your local craft store)
- Paint and Paint Brush
- Hot Glue + Glue Gun
- Needle and Thread
- 2-4 Elastics
- Cardboard (Enough for two circles about the same size as your holder)
- Decoration (Flowers, Jewels, Feather Boa – Top of Holder)
I used a larger sized tube and foam for mine, but that’s only because I got the tubes free from work, but a roll of paper towel would work just as good.